The following sample job description template for the position of Process Operator will help you prepare a JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Process Operator
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Areotek Energy Services is currently looking to find Process Operator for a start up power generation company located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires periods of standing, moving from workstation to workstation, and extend arm movements while handling wafers.
- Work with semi-automatic equipment and manual wet benches and follow processing specifications.
- Processing wafers in a clean room environment in one or more of the following areas – photo masking, diffusion, thin films or etch.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Experience with different types of metals, glass, and aluminum is a plus
- Experience dealing with quality control processes
- Experience as an assembler on a mass production line in the semiconductor and/or solar industry is a plus
- Experience as a process technician on a mass production line is required
- Experience as a machine operator on a mass production line is required
- Strong desire to move one’s way up through the ranks into a more challenging and supervisor role
Salary: 11.00 – 15.00 USD /hour