Following is a sample job description template for the position of Admissions Officer:
Job Title: Admissions Officer
Location of the Job: Woodland, CA 95695
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Carthage College seeks an energetic professional to augment a team of seasoned admission officers. The successful candidate will be given broad decision-making authority and will receive an attractive compensation package.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of high school students.
- Team player and self-motivated individual that can be disciplined working from home.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate evening and some weekend hours as needed.
- Comfortable with public speaking and ability to deliver dynamic presentations.
- Some sales experience and college/high school work experience is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stay in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates.
- Stay in contact with students prior to teh class start to identify potential problems and facilitate solutions.
- Communicate with candidates prior to the class start to identify potential problems and facilitate solutions.
- Act as liaison between the student and appropriate school departments to arrange housing, financial aid processing and document submittal.
- Complete Enrollment Paperwork and follow up with candidates through the enrollment completion process up to and including active attendance in school.
- Meet and exceed established Admissions goals.
- Maintain a high level of production activity, conversion rates and start rates.
- Appointment setting for on-campus interviews.
- Heavy outbound phone prospecting to company-provided and self-generated leads.
Salary: 1200.00 – 1350.00 USD /week