A sample job description template for the position of Bank Auditor is given below:
Job Title: Bank Auditor
Location of the Job: Richmond, VA 23224
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Local Bank located in Versailles, KY has immediate opening for Bank Auditor.
Responsibilities include auditing bank processes and internal controls, loan review, compliance work with in bank operations.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of SOX framework a plus
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and understanding of key accounting pronouncements relevant for IB. CPA preferred
- Team player, actively communicating and sharing information and best practices
- Understanding of broker dealer regulatory reporting a plus
- 3 + years of relevant accounting and/or auditing experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong execution skills, ability to work independently with limited supervision and multi-task. Good excel/access skills a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to build effective working relationship with stakeholders and present issues to management
- Enthusiastic, self motivated
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with internal auditors to evaluate, document, and test controls over Foreclosure activities.
- Working with internal auditors to evaluate, document, and test controls over consumer loan servicing operations.
- Working with internal auditors to evaluate, document, and test controls over Collections & Loss Mitigation activities.
- Working with internal auditors to test controls and sample file documentation on mortgages modified under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) or other modification programs.
Salary: 40.00 – 60.00 USD /hour