Following is a sample job description template for the position of Branch Manager:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location of the Job: Whittier, CA 90605
Due to continued growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Sales Management professional in the Los Angeles market to run the branch operation and lead our Los Angeles and Orange County sales team.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to coordinate many activities at one time and work with a variety of people.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to produce financial results.
- Management experience with budgetary responsibility.
- Licensed RN in the state(s) of practice or college degree (5 years appropriate experience may substitute for degree).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of customer service such that the Net Promoter Score for the store is at or above the location’s goal.
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if Managers and Management Trainees cannot.
- Direct and organize all reservations and pick
- Complete sales calls with Managers and Management Trainees in order to further their development
- Hold monthly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Complete performance reviews on Management Trainees, Managers and Sales and Service Associates and hold a meeting with the individual to discuss strengths and weakness
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the Management Trainees, Managers and Sales and Service Associates.
- Continue to increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Attend/host outside sales meetings or events to promote the company and branch location
- Conduct face-to-face sales calls in order to obtain new business
Salary: $13,000.00 – $15,000.00 /year