Find below a sample job description template for the position of Customer Service Representative:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location of the Job: San Antonio, TX 78207
I am seeking individuals who have a Customer Service background in Sales, which required the ability to meet sales goals in a production oriented sales environment.
- Preferred candidates will have an Associates or Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) and relevant experience.
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are highly desirable.
- Proficiency of PC software, Windows, etc.
- Adhere to existing company policies and procedures.
- Good math, reading, and comprehension abilities.
- Make appropriate referrals to sales staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must enjoy working with customers and employees.
- Must be able to work between 4 am and 9 pm, seven days per week
- Must have THREE YEARS of Customer Service in a Call Center environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires minimal supervision with assigned tasks.
- Answers high volumes of calls as it relates to one line of business; Kohl’s Charge
- Maintains confidentiality in regards to both customer accounts and proprietary company information. Demonstrates integrity by adhering to Kohl’s policies and procedures.
- Consistently meets 80% overall performance monthly.
- Demonstrates ability to navigate through systems effectively and efficiently, and utilizes this knowledge to assist customer in troubleshooting screen navigation.
- Promotes Kohl’s/third party programs (i.e. Fix-IT, Kohl’s Account Ease, e-mail captures, etc.).
- Assists in processing miscellaneous customer support work and other account maintenance as required by position.
- Utilizes all available resources and retains the information found in them to investigate and resolve customer inquiries efficiently and accurately with focus on first-call resolution.
- Provides fresh, genuine, caring and courteous responses to customers by utilizing soft skills, including pleasant and enthusiastic tone of voice, willingness to assist, and other behaviors/skills that drive a positive Customer experience.
- Uses discretion as well as knowledge of legal regulations and Kohl’s policies to feel empowered to make sound decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to perform within detailed guidelines and transfer learned skills into practical application by using probing questions to educate customers and accurately process their requests.
- Demonstrates characteristics in line with the company vision and core values, including taking responsibility for delivering convenient, courteous and correct responses by following policies and procedures.
Salary: $13,000.00 – $15,000.00 /year