Following is a sample job description template for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Salt Lake City, UT 84101
The Digital Marketing Manager will specialize in crafting, planning, deploying, and optimizing digital/online marketing campaigns to meet clients’ business goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for online marketing and will be responsible for owning the strategy and execution of campaigns across online channels.
- Eye for detail and consistency a must.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines
- Ability to manage and collaborate with vendors and agencies to achieve agreed upon goals.
- Strategic planner with solid understanding of user-centered design principles and content management
- Seven to ten years increasing responsibility with demonstrated success in the field of interactive communications and social marketing, preferably at a retail company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field; or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive digital agency relationships and day-to-day agency process
- Create and manage the brands social influencer programs, including sourcing and managing vendors and bloggers.
- Web Analytics – Run reports, analyze, and synthesize web analytics including web traffic, email delivery, online search and display performance.
- Devise and execute email strategy and campaigns that are analytical, exciting and engaging
- Engage consumers through day-to-day management of the brand(s) presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Develop and execute Social media strategy and media campaigns through relevant platforms
- Administer Charter Baking websites. This includes updating content, managing event calendar, manage online images and photo galleries
- Develop online search engine marketing strategy. Consult with agency partners to build programs. Continual tracking and optimizing of plan on a regular basis.
- Lead the development and execution of interactive and digital marketing programs to drive brand presence via all effective channels of online communication
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year