Following is a sample job description template for the position of Event Marketing Coordinator:
Job Title: Event Marketing Coordinator
Location of the Job: Anaheim, CA, 92801
As an Event Marketing Coordinator, you will be meeting with decision makers to schedule, organize, promote appreciation events.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Self motivated, go getter.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
- Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for client’s employees.
- New business development.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer – follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year