Find below a sample job description template for the position of Head of Marketing:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location of the Job: Santa Monica, CA 90401
This role is a key, highly visible global leadership role for Ciba Vision’s Customer-Centric strategy through the development and implementation of best in class, innovative customer strategies and initiatives worldwide.
- Willingness to work with peers to grow a platform
- Demonstrable track record of competitive success
- Independent thinker yet attentive to detail and accuracy
- Quantitative and analytical ability required
- Superior organizational skills including a demonstration of sales system utilization
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to an executive audience
- Demonstrable leadership ability
- Familiarity with the marketplace needs and demands
- Proven track record of successful sales management and sales development
- Extensive experience in product sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent should be available for up to 30% of domestic and international travel.
- To lead, develop and implement customer and service innovation strategies that provide value to the ECP, drive CIBA VISION’s market share and give CIBA VISION a competitive advantage worldwide.
- Effectively support the development and implementation of customer education, programs and tools that provide value to the ECP in all commercial channels and give CIBA VISION a competitive advantage.
- To develop best in class ECP strategies and programs that support all commercial channels.
- Effectively work with Market Research team to develop and implement best in class ECP data, metrics and information.
- Global thought leadership and strategic support.
- To collaborate with Regional Sales, Marketing and Professional Affairs in supporting global and regional strategies.
- This position can be located in the Duluth, Georgia USA office or Europe (Depending on location of candidate selected).
Salary: $11,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year