Find below a sample job description template for the position of Hotel Clerk:
Job Title: Hotel Clerk
Location of the Job: Los Angeles, TX
Job Type: Full Time Employee
This includes taking care of the guests, reporting, employee relations, mentoring, teaaching, coaching, deposits, and more! Additionally, the Relief Manager may be required to live-on the property.
Customer Service, People Skills, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Thoroughness, Phone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges; computing bill; obtaining payment.
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
- Provides information to guests by answering inquiries regarding hotel and other services guests may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
- Welcomes guests by greeting them; answering questions; responding to requests.
- Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Directs guests to room by showing location on hotel map; calling bellhop.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Registers guests by obtaining or confirming room requirements; verifying preregistration; assigning room; obtaining information and signatures; issuing door cards.
Salary: 10.00 – 14.00 USD /hour