A sample job description template for the position of Income Auditor is given below:
Job Title: Income Auditor
Location of the Job: Bretton Woods, NH
Job Type: Full Time Employee
This position which offers tremendous growth opportunity requires strong technical skills, a keen eye for detail and a financial acumen. Candidates must have experience in the hotel/hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Thorough knowledge of computer processing system and ability to manually perform these operations if necessary.
- Must possess good computational ability.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Controller or Assistant Controller.
- Daily/Monthly reconciliation of Sales/Occupancy Taxes for all entities and processing of payments to state
- Reviews and properly codes for posting and reporting all Promo charges distributes package for review and approval to management
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of revenues reported to Accounts Receivable by balancing the accounts to appropriate ledgers.
- Properly allocates revenues and posts to the appropriate ledger accounts
- Reviews of the work of the F&B and Rooms Night Audit ensuring accuracy of the information as reported.
Salary: 13.00 – 16.00 USD /hour