Find below a sample job description template for the position of IT Infrastructure Manager:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location of the Job: Boise, ID 83712
Lead team responsible for support, strategy, standards, oversight, and design of multi-entity company service desk and IT infrastructure. Support includes leadership of service desk for all company technical problems.
- 5+ years of experience with configuration management, Subversion, ClearCase source control systems, JIRA and ANT scripts
- Participate in Application Audit process
- Plan and support Infrastructure weekends, Application BCP tests
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience with SQL databases (Sybase and Oracle) and SQL scripts
- 5+ years of experience with production releases – AutoSys jobs, database (Oracle and Sybase) and Java/Perl deployments
- Some weekday late evening and weekend support required to work with global teams or any production related issues or releases
- 5+ years working knowledge of UNIX groups, netgroups, power broker roles, network security; SCP; SFTP, etc.
- Experience with Capacity planning, identify opportunities to consolidate/decommission servers, databases and storage and lower overall Total Cost of Ownership
- Lead production support activities, support QA team with infrastructure/environment related issues
- Experience with Enterprise Messaging Servers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide vision and support for extensive private network
- Document and design standards for Company Technical Infrastructure.
- Plan and manage projects effectively.
- Place personal focus and leadership toward providing excellent internal customer service.
- Implement and maintain ITIL based process for support organization.
- Coach, mentor, and facilitate training of IT technical team.
- Lead team of Level 1 Support specialists and Level 2 technicians.
- Server, Exchange 200X, and Office 200X
- Install, upgrade, and maintain other network devices
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /Year