Following is a sample job description template for the position of IT Product Manager:
Job Title: IT Product Manager
Location of the Job: San Francisco, CA 94101
Primedia currently has a career opportunity for an experienced IT Product Manager to join our corporate office in Norcross, GA.
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies.
- Broad knowledge in information technology trends.
- Proven competency in intranet/internet technologies and experience with technologies to support web marketing.
- Solid background in web technologies that encompasses web content management systems, web analytics, web portal technologies, web application servers.
- Relevant experience with enterprise system implementations and solution architecture for global companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 5-8+ years of related information systems experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring audit compliance of all related project activities.
- Training support (particularly in a train-the-trainer capacity).
- Release planning, management and implementation.
- Providing hands-on or facilitated quality assurance for releases.
- Planning, coordinating and tracking project activities designed to meet documented requirements.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for new, enhanced, or modified system capabilities.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year