Here is a sample job description template for the position of IT Sales Executive:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
Location of the Job: Dallas, TX 75038
We are looking for an account executive with experience in IT in order to penetrate the Dallas market and the USA market.
- Interest in attending network events in an effort to grow prospect list
- At least ten consultants currently on billing
- Ability to make cold calls everyday even when prospects are saying NO
- Proven track record of opening and maintaining client relationships
- Experience selling in a down IT staffing market
- Strong written, verbal, presenting and sales skills.
- Proven experience in managing complex business development initiatives.
- Proven sales skills.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology industry and related sales process.
- 3+ years of successful experience in IT sales in the software area and consulting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expand your understanding of client’s business, their industry and key developments.
- Manage the entire consultant life cycle, scheduling interviews and maintaining relationships with your billable consultants
- Manage the contract negotiation and re-negotiation process.
- Resolve issues escalated by the client and communicate significant matters to Managing Director.
- Strategize with teammates and manager to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans in order to maintain a level of activity, which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our services for contract, project and/or full-time IT staffing solutions.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year