Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Marketing Advertising Executive:
Job Title: Marketing Advertising Executive
Location of the Job: Bridgeport, CT 06605
We require a minimum of 5 years of Advertising / Marketing experience working for similar types of companies and a Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) in Marketing or a related field. Geographic focus will be the USA.
- The candidate will have the freedom and self discipline to work from their home office, unless required to travel to our US based head offices or on occasions to our European bases.
- Knowledge and experienced use of design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign would be advantageous.
- Excellent prospecting and communication skills a must. Must be focused on achieving goals, have an upbeat attitude and the ability to work long hours, sometimes on weekends – in a very fast paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of common software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, previous experience of interaction and working alongside senior management and high priority customers.
- Excellent understanding of brand advertising strategies – would be advantageous if in the industrial – agricultural plant and machinery area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand the brand positioning and how the product or service promoted in each particular campaign fits into it.
- Experience of pre-engineered buildings, large plant and agricultural machinery advantageous.
- Continuous review and reporting of advertising competitor activity, across North America and Europe to ensure we remain at the forefront of customer communication.
- Deliver and manage our corporate toolkits which store logos, assets, copyright information and creative material, on hand for management when necessary.
- To monitor, build and report on our brand and its reputation in aviation, agriculture, architecture, construction and any other markets deemed relevant across North America and Europe.
- Aggressive management of advertising budget – allowing unsuspecting savings to be re-invested and more advertising to be trialed.
- Responsible for the management of the consolidated themes, events and marketing calendar for all N. American and European activity.
- To effectively plan and implement innovative online media campaigns, new or refurbished areas of our websites, promotions and marketing offers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end advertising management for any of our markets.
- Ensuring all advertising and marketing campaign materials are approved and implemented on time and to budget and where necessary, a backup of contingency campaigns are ready to go.
- Working with internal and external creative teams to ensure all brief criteria met when design work exceeds own skill set.
- Constant liaison with our sales teams and our customers to ensure constant efficient campaign delivery
Salary: $12,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year