Find below a sample job description template for the position of Marketing Trainee:
Job Title: Marketing Trainee
Location of the Job: Lewiston, ME 04240
The Marketing Representative Trainee will be doing extensive outbound cold calling via the phone, generating mail campaigns and developing referrals. The individual will be trained on our industry, company and products.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must be a NY resident living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Huntington or Farmingdale, NY or moving to this location within 30 days of application.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be willing to accept first year compensation between $33,700 and $38,000.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication of daily reports and maintaining established feed of information to and from our clients.
- Establishing relationships with local business owners to acquire new clients and strengthen our clients’ presence in the market.
- Overseeing campaign and individual development
- Teaching and training a team of Marketing and Sales experts to achieve a high-powered presence in the Baltimore market.
- Implementation of pilot programs, target market testing, new client acquisition and retention, campaign management, and marketing.
Salary: $11,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year