Here is a sample job description template for the position of Network Analyst:
Job Title: Network Analyst
Location of the Job: NEW YORK, NY 10016
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Be responsible for determining the best method of reimbursement for non-contracted providers in accordance with Letter of Agreement (LOA) policies, procedures, and the LOA flow chart and for presenting the determination to the Manager of the Provider Network for approval.
- Must be able to pass an MCSE with in the first 60 days of hire
- Network + Certification
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes appropriate routing forms including Provider Set-Up Forms
- Contacts health plans for their contracted rates with providers
- Responds to LOA inquiries from internal/external in a timely manner
- Problem/event management and root cause analysis
- Documents and provides a complete history of all LOAs generated
- Escalate an issue related to Cisco, might escalate an issue related to Exchange or Windows servers.
- Maintains LOA database and ensures accuracy and integrity of the data
- Ensures that all LOAs conform to LOA policies and procedures and LOA flow chart
- Frequently pull calls together with individuals to handle LAN/WAN problems, might be server, radio, or Cisco related.
- Supports the development of LOA policies and procedures
- Ensures that all LOAs are generated in a timely manner and as requested by the Manager
Salary: 36,000.00 – 49,000.00 USD /year