Here is a sample job description template for the position of Online Marketing Executive:
Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
Location of the Job: New York, NY 10011
A talented Online Marketing Executive is sought to join a young, growing digital agency. You will have a range of variety in the role and the responsibility that will allow you to challenge yourself and assist in pushing your career and experience to new boundaries.
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proficient in the use of MS Windows, Office, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of online marketing, specifically Search Engine Marketing andSearch Engine Optimization concepts
- Online (E-commerce) working knowledge is required.
- 5 years of sales experience and exposure in Perfumes, Cosmetics and Fashion industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Google Analytics and other statistical reporting platforms and be able to crunch data.
- Manage the company website and lead new initiatives to enhance internal marketing initiatives.
- Manage and assist with some aspects of SEO programs and report to clients on the performance of these programs.
- Short form ad copy writing experience and skills.
- Managing PPC campaigns across tier 1 search engines.
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year