Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Product Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Wilmington, MA 01887
This position is responsible for defining and implementing the product marketing strategy and programs for leading product line of firewall, VPN, SSL and email gateway solutions.
- Must be self motivated and driven.
- Ability to motivate people in cross-functional teams is very important.
- Must have the ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources into a single unified strategic intent and customer value proposition.
- Ability to be successful in a highly matrixed, cross-cultural, and international environment is a must.
- Solid business acumen
- Great command of the English language (both oral and written) is a requirement, and casual understanding of other languages is helpful (e. Mandarin, Spanish, etc.).
- Candidate must be effective in communicating highly complex technical issues into simple to understand language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage content development for sales training to sales force and reseller partners
- Drive outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, share of voice, sales pipeline and market position
- Lead spokesperson for press, industry analysts and other market influencers in relevant market and product segments
- Ownership of all customer facing content including data sheets, brochures, websites, white papers, contributed articles and presentations
- Develop product positioning, messaging and branding
- Create and drive global go-to-market plans that increase revenue and improve market position in key market segments
- Responsible for product marketing including firewall, VPN, email gateway and remote access
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year