Following is a sample job description template for the position of Regional Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: New York, NY 10001
Responsible for developing regional marketing calendar and programs, adapting global marketing calendar to meet regional/market needs, develop and guide execution regional/market applied marketing strategies to maximize sales, profitability and market share
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Proven reputation for establishing unified vision and collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Has or develops understanding of EMC Market positioning, strategy and product lines.
- Familiar with high tech industry – products, software and/or services – and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs.
- Demonstrated cross-functional capabilities across multiple disciplines including marketing, sales, operations and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate merchandising guidelines and distribute plan-o-grams.
- Distribute public relation kits (press releases, CDs, etc.) and track needs to each affiliate.
- Execute forecasts and distribution of comps, lab samples, sales initiatives and special project needs.
- Assemble competitive retail pricing information and analysis as needed
- Update and monitor Innovation tracker on a monthly basis.
- Liaison between affiliates and supply chain on the execution of promotions, out of stocks, STT dates and innovation needs. Route and track approvals of licensed brand launch and activities.
- Create and maintain master schedule and analysis of launch briefs and planning.
- Work in accordance with Global Marketing for the disbursement of innovation and brand information to the affiliate marketing teams.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year