Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Reporting Analyst:
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Location of the Job: Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager with preparing financial regulatory reports, as required by the Federal Reserve Board (FRB), the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) and other government agencies.
- Proficiency with MS SQL preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- Functional Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop quality ad hoc reports and analyses with minimal direction
- Advanced analytic skills and ability to translate data to business contexts
- The ability to successfully manage multiple reporting requests in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in rational database architecture and advanced queries from multiple data sources
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine what data is necessary and the relevance of reports based off prior IT business experience
- Prepares reconciliations between linked regulatory reports (i.e. Call Report and FR 2644) on a timely basis, within reasonable deadlines.
- Work with multiple groups across multiple organizations to present the data and determine validity
- Assists the regulatory reporting manager in conducting analysis of the effect of new business initiatives and changes on regulatory reports.
- Constant analysis of data to provide problem management with opportunities for improvement and data cleanup is necessary
- Reads regulatory report instructions and evaluates compliance. With the FRB instructions as a guide, challenges and confirms previous reporting decisions.
Salary: 10,000.00 – 30,000.00 USD /year