A sample job description template for the position of Administrative Support Specialist is given below:
Job Title: Administrative Support Specialist
Location of the Job: Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
GTL is currently seeking an Administrative Specialists to work in the South Central and North East Region of the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain immigration files on all Japanese staff members and their families.
- Provide the customary support for visitors and company executives, to include planning and providing all elements of meetings
- Provides written translation of documents, reports, presentations, letters, manuals, memorandums, etc.
- Orders and maintains office supplies; controls the use of company-owned vehicles, gas cards and apartments.
- Communicates frequently with internal and external contacts regarding various issues.
- Provide administrative services to staff including VP, Director and executives and preparation of computer-generated materials, i.e. reports, presentations,
- Manage the maintenance and proper upkeep of all company residential properties including furnishing homes and corresponding to home owners’ associations.
- Provides administrative and related services to Japanese staff and other staff in both English and Japanese including travel arrangements, company vehicle maintenance and contacting HQ in Japan.
- Provides assistance to Japanese families with household matters including assisting with bills, schools, doctors, banking and DMV.
- Maintains company residential properties for Japanese Staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or extensive Administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel and any other applicable programs that may be required.
- Exception organizational skills
- Minimum two years experience in administering the work flow of wireless telecom projects
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE