Here is a sample job description template for the position of Alarm Technician:
Job Title: Alarm Technician
Location of the Job: Cedar Rapids, IA
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Our national client is seeking to fill an immediate alarm service technician opportunity supporting the Waterloo and Cedar Rapids, IA territory. Technicians will be repairing, installing, troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance on existing residential systems.
- Motivated, team oriented person with good work ethics.
- Stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to read design drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Must have experience servicing alarms and troubleshooting issues.
- Must be able to do pre-wire and hard wire alarm systems.
- Must have at least 2-5 years previous alarm installation experience.
Salary: 11.00 USD /hour