Find below a sample job description template for the position of Apartment Manager:
Job Title: Apartment Manager
Location of the Job: Conway, AR 72032
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Supervisory position with authority, responsibility, and accountability to plan, implement and monitor operations, profitability, quality service, marketing and resident relations of the property, while maintaining the company investment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhances community reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Resolves resident dissatisfactions by investigating complaints; implements appropriate solutions; enforcing residency rules.
- Identifies current and future community requirements by conducting surveys and discussions with residents and competitive communities.
- Maintains financial status by collecting revenues; pursuing delinquent payments; paying bills; surveying local rental rates.
- Establishes residency by explaining contract provisions and rules of residency;
- Make bank deposits and prepare semi-monthly reports on resident payment status
- Attracts residents by advertising community features and vacancies;
- Our property is a no pet community
- Excellent references
- Credit, criminal and background checks will be run
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Own transportation required
- Must live on-site
- Experience in apartment/property management
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE