Following is a sample job description template for the position of Assembly Worker:
Job Title: Assembly Worker
Location of the Job: TOLEDO, OH 43614
Years of Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
A Toledo area manufacturer is currently looking for product assembly workers. Workers will be responsible for assembling cardboard cylindrical drums used for the purpose of storing chemicals, dry goods, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling wire
- Also will be performing general labor as needed
- General Assembly of fabricated parts
- Using a variety of manual tools
- Will handle and move materials as necessary using FORKLIFT and other handling means
- Must be open to overtime and also open to 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Must be able to stand for scheduled work hours.
- Have 2-3 years of mechanical assembly experience from a manufacturing company.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
Salary: $9.00 an hour