Here is a sample job description template for the position of Cafe Worker:
Job Title: Cafe Worker
Location of the Job: Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
As a Cafeteria Food Service Worker, you will have the ability to work in multiple areas of the retail cafe and kitchen. You will grill and serve food in the retail areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending to the food and beverage needs of our members and guests
- Preparing food, serving food
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Collecting and processing fees with cash register and balancing cash drawer
- Cashiering Birthday party hosting
- Promptly obtaining and preparing orders
- Cleaning and food prep
- Presenting themselves in an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work quickly under pressure
- Understand the importance of compliance with Department of Health sanitary guidelines
- Have a working knowledge of food preparation
- Food service or customer service background is preferred.
- Minimum of completion of sophomore year of high school required.
Salary: 15 USD /hour