If you are looking for guidance to prepare a job description for the position of a Call Center Operator, have a look at the following sample template; you’ll find it helpful.
Job Title: Call Center Operator
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Call Center Operator Outstanding full time opportunity with benefits for a Call Center Operator is available at Michigan Community Dental Clinics, Inc. in Boyne City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Understand callers’ needs and research required information using available sources;
- Answer incoming calls professionally and in a timely manner;
- Follow specific guidelines and scripts when performing the job.
- Assist in finding the best possible “match” for a consumer with a Dental Office based on the received data;
- Respond to consumers’ inquiries; listen well and comprehend information received from the callers.
- Excellent listening, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Must possess problem-solving, critical thinking ability; attention to detail
- Phone based customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers and standard office equipment with the ability to utilize the Internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to interview callers to obtain information, assess their needs and provide appropriate information and referrals.
Salary: 12.00 – 15.00 USD per hour