Following is a sample job description template for the position of Call Center Team Leader:
Job Title: Call Center Team Leader
Location of the Job: Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Years of Experience: 1+to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Serves as the leader of quality assurance for a team of Customer Service Representatives through effective monitoring and coaching of hard skills. Reports to and collaborates with Customer Service Manager to develop training initiatives that enhance quality mechanisms and operative work flow procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all required changes and development for the EMEA Remedy system through the Remedy systems engineer.
- Responsible for the management, upgrades, and administration of the Avaya telecommunications equipment for DYMO
- Management and administration of the RightNow CRM including web self service, primary interface to 3rd party web development team, and problem management systems
- Assist in selection and implementation of new technology.
- Investigate and stay informed on latest trends in contact center technology.
- Inventory all systems used locally and work to improve transparency and communication between the US and EMEA systems, create more integration, and reduce and/or replace existing technology systems by global systems.
- Manage and follow-up requested system changes, upgrades and developments
- Maintenance of all technology systems used at the contact center.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability and proficiency with computer in Microsoft Office.
- Previous call center experience.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Experience in the areas of allergy and infectious disease preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex searches for health information on the Internet and adequately assess the appropriateness and reliability of the results.
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE