Here is a sample job description template for the position of Chief Executive Officer:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Location of the job: Monroe, GA
Years of Experience: 7+ to 10 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Master’s Degree
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership, direction and administration of operations to ensure compliance with established objectives and the realizations of quality, economical health care services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improvement of the hospital’s performance.
- Being responsible for the operation of measurement, assessment
- Recognize and reward performance
- Motivating staff to improve performance
- Holding staff accountable for performance
- Conveying the hospital mission to all staff
- Creating an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Five years of management experience in healthcare. Minimum 2-3 years in Senior Management position.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week