Find below a sample job description template for the position of Commercial Director:
Job Title: Commercial Director
Location of the job: Memphis, TN 38119
Years of Experience: 1+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
A large Memphis-based company is seeking a Director of Commercial Credit. This role will establish the policies/procedures and strategic objectives of the company’s Collections and Account Receivable departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Merchandising group on creative guidelines for the visual expression in the brochure, internet, and all marketing collateral.
- Responsible for planning, plant loading, development of the monthly production plan, and scheduling activities.
- Monitor finished good levels and insure timely delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for planning and executing incentives
- To lead and coordinate commercial activities to achieve agreed commercial objectives in line with overall business goals.
- Direct all sales and marketing, customer service and customer technical service activates.
- Responsible for the development of supply chain solutions using core technology.
- Plan, formulate, and coordinate the development and execution of short and long range sales policy goals and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing strong customer relationships, bringing new technology to the market, reducing internal product costs and emphasizing a culture of focusing on the customer.
- Primary responsibility for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing required – MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of Marketing experience.
- Position requires ability to develop and execute strategy for existing and new businesses.
- 3+ years of successfully leading a marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills needed.
- Must have experience working in a matrixed environment.
- Position requires the ability to develop and implement innovative marketing programs, knowledge of global market/consumer trends.
Salary: 100,000.00 – 125,000.00 USD /year