Here is a sample job description template for the position of Commercial Property Manager:
Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Location of the Job: Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
A progressive real estate investment and management firm has immediate career opportunity for Commercial Property Manager.
Position is responsible for lease administration, contract and vendor supervision, budgeting and variance reporting for several office properties in the East Bay (Pleasanton/San Ramon).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Living and Leading by our Core Values every day!
- Four to ten years of progressive Commercial Property Management experience. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- An ability to maintain drive and focus on the “big picture”, while being detail oriented.
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with extensive supervisory experience and the proven ability to drive results and meet objectives.
- Texas Real Estate License
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Computer skills on Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills are absolutely vital to this position.
- Capital project management experience
- Proven managerial performance.
- Prior commercial leasing experience
- Commercial real estate management experience
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE