A sample job description template for the position of Crane Operator is given below:
Job Title: Crane Operator
Location of the job: Iraq, AE 77020
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Must have a background in crane and rigging. Operator must be able to show proof of past history of operating hydraulic cranes up to 60 tons RT and hydraulic 50 ton truck crane.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have at least three years of verifiable work experience including one year of industrial manufacturing experience.
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts on days AND nights (swing shifts). Working on weekends and holidays will be required.
- Follow all safety guidelines and wear appropriate safety equipment at all times.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment physical exam that includes a drug screen.
- Have a high school education or equivalent, and a good mathematical aptitude.
- Be 18 years of age or older, and be authorized to work in the US.
- Have a Career Readiness Certificate offered through the nation-wide WorkKeys program. **If you are not currently certified, please contact your local
- Community college for information on achieving certification prior to applying.
- Must possess passport with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages (front and back) remaining
- Must be fluent in English
- Have excellent attendance records, verifiable work history and references.
- Be able to work in areas that may have high noise levels, temperatures varying from 0 to 130 degrees, and high or confined spaces.
- Have impeccable work ethics and the desire to learn and grow.
- Have a stable job history.
Salary: 15.00 to 15.00 USD /year