Following is a sample job description template for the position of Creative Coordinator:
Job Title: Creative Coordinator
Location of the job: Newtown, PA 18940
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Creative Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing jobs inside an agency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current computer skills related to daily job functions
- Makes sure all material follows proper review process and is properly signed off.
- Reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs to account service
- Communicates with Account Coordinator regularly about the current status of all jobs in progress
- Notifies account and creative services when necessary to contact client or vendor for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects.
- Expedites all “crisis jobs”. Majority of work should flow through creative/production on a reasonable, scheduled basis, as directed and supervised by CPM and ACD.
- Understands agency procedures and utilizes systems properly
- Acts as a liaison between production and creative in knowing how creative project staffing affects estimates and timelines
- Partners with CPM to fully understand estimates and timelines.
- Partners with CPM to ensure that work is flowing through production development efficiently and effectively
- Partners with the ACD to ensure that work is moving through creative team efficiently, with a focus on all deadlines
- Works with the ACD to create and distribute team to-do or daily status meetings
- Maintains all sample files and proactively makes suggestions on past projects that can be pulled for creative and production references.
- Maintains key communications with the Art Buying Associates during project development.
- Be able to act positively and efficiently under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Trustworthiness and the ability to gain the respect of peers are important to CC’s effectiveness. Remains impartial to people issues while maintaining focus on work outcome.
- Must establish a strong working relationship with other agency employees.
- Must be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. CC must be able to communicate effectively and persistently without becoming a distraction to others within the agency. While a job must continually move forward, it must not do so at the expense of other projects.
- 1-3 yrs experience in traffic or project management preferred