Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Customer Service Engineer. Please make necessary changes depending upon the requirements of your organization.
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
Location of the Job: Camas, WA 98607
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The candidate we hire will be a technical powerhouse and will have a role instrumental in architecting features and addressing critical issues in creating and customizing internal user and consumer facing tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing proactive support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
- Manage escalations and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues.
- Work with developers to identify and implement enhancements to the product to improve robustness and serviceability.
- Deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
- Provide high quality technical support in regards to the Performance Server.
- Primary responsibility to interface with customers, debug and resolve customer issues.
- Ability to maintain customer confidence during challenging events.
- Be flexible to work outside of normal business hours to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Regular attendance and commitment to complete a job is required.
- Possess a technical background in semiconductor manufacturing and products.
- Demonstrate effective meeting, project and file management skills.
- Work in a detail oriented manner to manage multiple projects and objectives.
- Possess excellent team work skills and a can-do attitude.
- Communicate effectively, verbal and written.
- Demonstrate effective people skills and attitude.