Find below a sample job description template for the position of Database Coordinator:
Job Title: Database Coordinator
Location of the job: New York, NY 10018
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Database Coordinator is responsible for matching client sample lists to our internal database, performing searches and queries to aid our project management team, sending out emails to sample pulled for specific projects, and responding to follow-up requests for additional sample to be emailed or faxed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide varied InterAction project support as directed by the CRM Specialist.
- Produce analytical reports to support marketing and business development initiatives.
- Assist with InterAction data imports and exports.
- Provide day-to-day user support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Research returned mail and email bounce backs, and update contact information as appropriate.
- Assist with daily data quality procedures, including checking for duplicate contacts, merging duplicate contacts, standardizing address data and ensuring that necessary data fields are populated.
- Research and authorize changes to controlled data.
- Monitor and analyze data changes made by InterAction users, including lawyers, secretaries and other operations personnel.
- Ensure the overall quality for the customer relationship date by examining contact data changes and encouraging CRM system best practices.
- Ability to visualize data and to grasp the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Dig DB, Zetafax (or other mass faxing system) and SQL is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Mastery of the Windows platform
- Mastery of Excel and Access is essential. Proficiency will be evaluated before further consideration.
Salary: $14.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE