This sample job description template for the position of Delivery Manager will guide you in preparing a real JD for this position in your organization.
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location of the Job: New York, NY 10004
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Currently seeking a Delivery Manager who will manage all aspects of applications management services (AMS) for enterprise class software products (SAP and/or Oracle suites) within client organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with external vendors and technology to deliver complex integration solutions for customers.
- Work with client, AMS team, operations, and product vendor to optimize customer solutions.
- Make recommendations for process and technology enhancements to more efficiently meet the needs of the business.
- Secure client approval and signoffs on deliverables.
- Organize and lead kick-off meetings with Clients and internal leadership.
- Define the technical solution and work with the pursuit team on to support the sales process
- Gather customer requirements and assist with the creation of product/service proposals.
- Establish the project plan including scope of work, detailed work plan, responsibility matrix, communication plan/regular project meeting, issue tracking, service level reporting and risk escalation process.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Dedication to customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced provided project status reports, metrics, etc.
- Experienced addressing any personnel, delivery or other issues that may arise in an engagement
- Minimum 5 years related technology experience
- Minimum of 3 years in client facing Professional Services experience in a project or service delivery leadership role.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE