Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Dining Room Manager:
Job Title: Dining Room Manager
Location of the Job: Jackson, MS 39157
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are a growing Italian Restaurant concept with 21 restaurants nationwide. We are looking for dynamic individuals ready to learn from the best. If you are passionate about creating the ultimate dining experience, a career with Biaggi’s might be for you! Read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Club opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for all Front of the House Food and Beverage operations and ensuring that all Members receive a positive and rewarding experience.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards in accordance with department policies and the Department of Health. Maintain orderly and clean work areas including storage and waiter stations.
- Conduct group and individual training regarding policies and Club Service Standards on an ongoing basis. Set daily, weekly and monthly goals and opportunities and lead the Team to achieve the desired result.
- Coach and counsel Team Members who are not meeting standards. Understand the steps of discipline according to the Club policies.
- Executes and audits supplies and inventory items insuring cost controls. Analyzes and evaluates profit and loss statement.
- Set schedules and specific job duties, while maintaining Team Members’ hours for proper staffing as defined through established Service Standards.
- Handling any Members or Team Members opportunities or complaints.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting Club-wide culture and demonstrating exemplary Service Standards at all times.
- Experience with staff hiring, training, disciplinaries, scheduling, and liquor control, ordering and inventory
- Wait, host and bar experience
- 2-3 years past Dining Room management or supervisory experience in a similar concept
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE