A sample job description template for the position of Equipment Operator is given below. Please edit it as required.
Job Title: Equipment Operator
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Associate’s degree
For biosolids spreading operation in southeastern PA counties. Company offers steady work competitive pay/benefits. Ag experience and mechanical knowledge a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lower bed of truck and drive to be loaded again.
- Drive truck to primary crusher/stockpile and dump material into the primary crusher/on the stockpile.
- Drive truck to pit/stockpile and position truck for loading by loader operator/storage bin.
- Report any defects to the supervisor
- start engine and allow warm up period, check braking and steering
- clean mirrors and windows
- check oil, water, horn, lights, tires, windshield, windshield wipers, fire extinguisher, fuel, and seat belt
- At the beginning of the shift, perform an inspection of the truck including but not limited to the following:
- Understand and follow all safety procedures and guidelines within the DC.
- Read and interpret picking sheet to fulfill orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Accurately use basic math skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Salary: 18.50 – 20.50 USD /hour