Here is what a sample job description template for the position of Fire Inspector would look like:
Job Title: Fire Inspector
Location of the job: Ridgeland, MS 39157
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
We have an Immediate need for Texas licensed RME-I Fire Sprinkler Inspectors.The company is a established and growing. Great salary and benefits. Come be part of an exciting opportunity to set your own schedule and be your own boss.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships and communication with all team members.
- Participates in emergency after-hours service on-call system.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and operation/product manuals.
- Must have a sound knowledge of conventional, addressable and net-workable fire alarm systems.
- Perform Inspections, and Maintenance on Fire Alarm Systems.
- Experience in fire and explosion investigation and analysis is a MUST.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Fire Alarms.
- Prior testifying experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS operating systems and MS Office. Ability to configure PC hardware and application programs.
- Good knowledge of building science and construction techniques
- Must be able to work as part of a team or independently on projects from start to finish.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- CFI and/or CFEI, I.A.I certifications REQUIRED
- Associates Degree in Fire Science and/or 10+ years of related experience.
Work Hours: 40h/Week
Salary: Based on experience