Following is a sample job description template for the position of Flight Coordinator:
Job Title: Flight Coordinator
Location of the job: Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
This is an Office Administration and Housing Coordinator Position for a leading medical staffing company. Applicant must be proactive, results-oriented, ability to learn quickly and have a proven dependable work history.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Quotes and Invoices
- Dictate Medical Necessity Forms for Medical Transportation
- Obtain Insurance Precertification and Authorizations for transportation
- Arrange for a Receiving Hospital and Receiving Physician
- Determine the most appropriate means of medical transportation based upon the patient’s condition and fiscal availability
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the patients medical condition
- Fully understand the case managers, hospitals, social workers, patients, or family member’s logistical and emotional positions
- Receive requests for Air and Ground Medical Transportation
- Local applicants preferred.
- We conduct pre-employment drug tests and background screening.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility for US employment.
- A stable work history is necessary, as well as verifiable business references.
- Must be a high school graduate, some related college business courses helpful.
- This is an hourly, non-exempt, entry level position with no supervisory duties.
- In addition to above specifics, this position requires technical proficiency with MS Office products including Excel, Outlook and Word, etc.
- Ideal applicant must have 1-2 years recent general office experience, preferably in a small to midsized company, with a proficiency in accurate data entry.