Given below is a sample job description template for the position of front desk coordinator. You’ll have to modify it to reflect your actual requirements.
Job title: Front Desk Coordinator
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Great company in St.Louis is looking for the perfect candidate to fill an opening in their front office. Candidate must be able to answer 10+ phone lines, while multi-tasking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interaction with building management when necessary
- Utilizing Outlook for scheduling purposes
- Monitor pantry services, administer lunch vouchers, and monitor security and utilization, back up to Facility Support
- Order and stock office supplies
- Collects inbound mail and processes outbound mail
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Meet and greet customer and guests
- Provide outstanding customer service to visitors and callers in a timely fashion.
- Provide facility support to department.
- Act as the main point of contact that visiting employees and guests will meet when first arriving at the facility.
- Staffing Experience is a plus
- Typing-minimum of 45 wpm
- 10 Line Switchboard experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High School diploma or GED
Salary: $17.00 – $19.00 Hourly DOE