A sample job description template for the position of Hardware Technician is given below:
Job Title: Hardware Technician
Location of the Job: Melbourne, FL 32904
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Garnet Hill, located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, is a fast-growing, high-end multichannel marketer specializing in original design in clothing and home decor. Our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds specialized, interconnecting cables.
- Trains site personnel in proper use of hardware.
- Installs network hardware.
- Configures computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment.
- Prepares site installation and test reports.
- Prepares drawings documenting configuration changes at each site.
- Develops hardware installation schedules.
- Prepares engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages.
- Analyzes existing requirements and prepares specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Degree should be in Engineering or Engineering Technology related field.
- Certifications from post high school training program in relevant field, including military formal training, professional training programs
- Certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, A+, CAD, HI-REL, Cisco Certified Networking Technician (CCENT) or Cisco Certifies Network Associate
- High school curriculum including vocational training in electronics, computer, drafting, engineering, networking.
- Entry with a high school diploma including vo-tech experience, or 1 year of experience, or an Associate’s degree.
- Associates Degree in related technical discipline from an accredited school and follow on training in network management procedures.
Salary: 14.00 USD /hour