This sample job description template for the position of HR Manager is intended to serve as guidance only. You’ll need to edit it in order to get your own job description.
Job Title: HR Manager
Location of the Job: Booneville, MS 38829
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The HR Manager will provide value-added services to the executive team, people managers and employees by assisting the VP of Finance and CFO in guiding and managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Provide leadership for employment practices.
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Proficiency with ADP payroll and HRIS system.
- Flexibility to perform in a dynamic work environment, under tight time constraints;
- Ability to prioritize workload, think and problem solve;
- Process oriented with solid problem-solving skills, sound judgment and creativity;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the executive team or employees;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of employment laws;
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE