Here is a comprehensive sample job description template for the position of Interactive Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Interactive Marketing Manager
Location of the job: Tucker, GA 30084
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Interactive Marketing Manager, Interactive Project Manager – Interactive, Project Manager, Web 2.0 – Woodbury, NY
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead internal team members to complete projects in the areas of websites development, marketing campaigns, mobile applications, etc.
- Participates in new business brainstorming sessions and presentations.
- Managing the project timeline and budget
- Establish priorities and develop growth programs for the department, and develop relationships with cross-functional groups within company.
- Develop and implement interactive strategies for projects, e-marketing initiatives, and other on-line traffic drivers.
- Assisting in new business development efforts such as writing proposals
- Relationship building with clients, and instrumental in leading high level client review meetings/
- Managing marketing projects from initial concept to completion
- Collaborate with client to understand business needs and requirements
- Experience leading interactive projects for external clients i.e. advertising campaigns, marketing campaigns, website development, social media development, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience
- 3+ years Interactive experience, in a retail environment preferred
- Experience working with external clients developing client relationship and cross selling other services
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or some related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required (business related), or communications
- Knowledge of SEM/SEO, analytics and media placement
- Experience working with Project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel and Visio
- Ability to collaborate with creative and technology groups to insure projects are developed to defined objectives
- Experience interacting with clients is preferred
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership skills and proven record of delivery
- Exceptional problem solving skills combined with strategic vision and the ability to drive projects to completion
Work Hours: 40+ hours a week may be required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree