Here is a sample job description template for the position of Inventory Assistant. You can use it as a guide for preparing a JD for this opening in your organization.
Job Title: Inventory Assistant
Location of the Job: Honolulu, HI 96819
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Seeking a detail oriented, well-organized individual with proficient computer skills. Will maintain inventory records, prepare reports, coordinate physical inventories and reconcile inventory variances for both manufactured and non manufactured inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieval of implants / instruments from area hospitals
- Delivering surgical case set up and restocking previous day cases to area hospitals
- Daily receiving of inventory
- Assisting Inventory Manager with cycle counts
- Pulling inventory / instruments based upon request from Inventory Manager
- MAS500 knowledge a plus but not necessary.
- Computer literacy including MS business applications and order management systems.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to analyze numbers and monitor forecast.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong proactive communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Effective and accurate attention to details.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE