Here is a sample job description template for the position of IT Development Manager:
Job Title: IT Development Manager
Location of the Job: Fort Wayne, IN
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable organization and be a significant part of their continued growth. You would direct a staff with projects destined to directly impact customers and improve the customer experience. A background with SDLC, experience managing people and projects are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets clear expectations and holds employees accountable for performance.
- Challenges and inspires employees to achieve business results.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve employee, business and customer results.
- Oversees training and development of employees directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
- Ensures employees adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to discuss many options and objectively determine the best solution to a problem.
- Self-starter who is a strong team player.
- Ability to lead and direct personnel of varying and differing skills and backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or related field.
- Ability to initiate and successfully lead change, establish an atmosphere that embraces teamwork and a collaborative environment that meets customer needs.
Salary: $60000 – $80000 /year