Following sample job description template for the position of Leasing Specialist is intended to offer you guidance in preparing the actual JD for this opening in your organization. Please make necessary changes wherever required.
Job Title: Leasing Specialist
Location of the job: Nashville, TN 37201
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are considered a progressive company, specializing in multifamily housing throughout the Midwest. We offer a challenging and rewarding position of Leasing Specialist in the Valparaiso, IN area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High energy and desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Drive to improve processes to increase leasing volume.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A sense of urgency and quick response time to customers, brokers and Leasing Agents.
- Clear communication skills and a service-oriented approach to applicants and brokers.
- Professional and polite demeanor.
- Explain application process and rental policies to prospects/
- Enter applicant information in Yardi.
- Convey the brand message to potential clients and to brokers.
- Respond to phone calls, walk-ins, and e-mails.
- Schedule and conduct lease signings.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills required with strong ability in Excel and Word
- Exceptional marketing and sales abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent