Following is a sample job description template for the position of Line Operator. You should modify it to reflect the actual requirements of your company.
Job Title: Line Operator
Location of the job: Milwaukee, WI 53201
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Uline, a leading international distributor of packaging and industrial supplies, seeks a Line Operator / Help Line Technician for their Corporate Office in Waukegan, IL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work a 14/7 offshore schedule
- Inventory all explosives
- Inventory all equipment needed for current day and next day scheduled work
- Assist crew as needed with P& A work
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Eager to excel in a trade in order to have a long career
- Spend up to 14 days at a time offshore – away from home
Salary: 12.00 – 16.00 USD /hour