Given below is a sample job description template for the position of MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing):
Job Title: MEP Engineer
Location of the Job: Baltimore, MD 21202
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Seeking an Electrical Engineer who will be heavily involved in the design and engineering for office buildings, hospitals and laboratory projects, and will coordinate the work of the MEP design team through the schematic design development and contract document phase of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides post-sales technical support and training services.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Obtain approval of system design, functional and technical specifications and other project deliverables prior to configuration development activities.
- Develop project implementation plan and schedule.
- Define client process and workflow analysis, as well as prepare documentation.
- Analyze client’s business requirements and objectives.
- Travel throughout Advanced Solutions territory. (Average 25%)
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Process and Workflow analysis skills and direct experience.
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in implementing custom BIM or 3D plant design solutions.
- 7-10 years of experience in mechanical system design of commercial or institutional buildings required.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Masters Degree in Architectural Engineering Mechanical emphasis. P.E. required.
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE