Find below a sample job description template for the position of Network Manager:
Job Title: Network Manager
Location of the Job: Pocatello, ID 83202
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Responsible for operation and maintenance of computer networks, work stations and other systems of the Credit Union. Supervises Infrastructure team members. Oversees and controls the network hardware, related software and communication systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for increasing contract penetration by utilizing our information tools and reports to identify program and category opportunities.
- Creates presentations used with members to share the value of VHA.
- Facilitates team meetings inter/intra department/system sites.
- Identify, validate, and resolve project risks and issues
- Effectively manages internal and external expectations around project scope
- Communicates and assures the deliverable and project specific activities performed by cross-functional project teams
- Driving and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Facilitates non-salary cost reduction activities at multiple hospital/health system sites both in group and individual settings.
- Experience with contract negotiations with telephony vendors (data, voice and video).
- Ability to translate business needs into IT strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry highly desired
- Multi-national experience managing WAN spanning Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and work in a cross matrixed work environment.
- Experience with networking (LAN and WAN) and telephony communications, video conferencing..
- Experience with VPN, VoIP, Firewalls.
- BS CS/IT/IS, MS preferred
- Must have CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Admin) or CCSA (Cisco Certified System Admin).
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE