This is what a sample job description template for the position of Network Operator would look like. You can use this template to prepare a real JD for this position in your organization.
Job Title: Network Operator
Location of the job: Omaha, NE78523
Years of Experience: 1+ to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: High School or equivalent
An Network Control Technician is responsible for coordinating, testing, activating, upgrading and converting customers to the network by serving as the centralized technical expert for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for escalated technical issues from both internal and external customers company-wide.
- Advanced Nodal Network Systems Operator-Maintainers provide guidance on technical issues;
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and configure all equipment in the activation and conversion of service for customers.
- Well versed in customer service communication.
- Has frequent interaction with customers and external contacts, therefore, must be effective in interpersonal communications and technical problem solving skills.
- Provides quality technical support for both internal and external customers.
- troubleshoot complex system faults; and supervise or correct failures to meet system availability and reliability standards.
- Must meet citizenship requirements
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 35
- High School Diploma or GED
Salary: 15.00 – 17.00 USD /hour